Essential concrete repairs to track area
College between Manning and Grace
Date: August 17, 2016
Work description and purpose
TTC is currently conducting concrete repairs to multiple areas on College Street between Manning Avenue and Grace Street. This work is required to return the track area to a state of good repair and is expected to be completed in 7 to 10 days.
This work, which usually requires streetcars to divert around the work zone, is being conducted while buses are operating on College Street due to other construction activities. Streetcars are scheduled to return to the entire 506 Carlton route on October 9, 2016.
Activities will include minor breaking and removal of concrete and placing new concrete. The majority of the work will be done during the day time (8 a.m. to 9 p.m.).
Newly placed concrete will typically set until approximately 5 a.m. the next morning before traffic is allowed to travel over the track area.
Traffic and parking details
• To create a safe work zone and maintain through traffic in both directions, street parking will be restricted within the work zone.
• Traffic on College Street will be maintained in the curb lane and restrictions will be removed after completion of each work zone.
Thank you for your patience during these essential repairs.
• Paul Tran, Community Liaison, 416-981-1601; firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Customer Service, 416-393-3030 (daily 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., closed holidays) or @TTChelps
• TTY Line: 416-481-2523 (Daily, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., except statutory holidays)
• Route/Schedules/Fares: 416-393-4636 and www.ttc.ca/